Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Apogee Jam guitar interface for iPad, iPhone or Ma
£50

[b]If you’ve never used you iPad or iPhone (this works with a Mac too), here’s what I’ve found out…[/b]

I’ve tried ‘em all and I feel the very best app is Jam-Up. I think the basic version is free, but immediately buy the first of the two bass expansion packs. This gives you a modelled 60’s SVT, a 60’s B-15 and GK, a SWR and a Sansamp BDDI. They sound really good to be honest. You also get a bass special fx pedal, can’t remember what it is, a Mu-tron maybe?

But the best thing about this little app is that you can open a song from your play list, slow it down, speed it up AND change the pitch – which makes it a sh1t hot silent practice tool if you play in a covers band!

While you’re at it, download the free GK Lite app. That sounds pretty good too.

This Apogee Jam unit is probably the best IOS input around, but I need XLR input too so I’ve had to buy a different unit, hence this sale.

Edited by Walker

C'mon. Make the most of your iPad/iPhone and turn it into a spectacular practice device.

Sit on the sofa while the hubby/wifey is watching Peaky Blinders, pop on your headphones and thump away on a *B-15 to 'for once in my life'.

[size=2]*Insert amp and song of your choice here[/size]

• 1 month later...