Why become a member? ×

Stinger 300w head and 300w 4x10

Hello -

a friend of mine has decided to sell his trusted Stinger Bass rig.

[attachment=9771:Stinger_..._and_Cab.JPG]

Great gigging amp. Reliable and very loud. Bought new around 2 years ago, it has seen reasonably light use, with a few gigs and the odd recording.

A similar standard to some Hartke and the MAG Ashdown range bass amps. looking for a very reasonable £350

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Anyone is welcome to come and try it :)

PS link to more pics... [url="http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/jaybassplayer/Stinger%20Bass%20Amp/"]http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/ja...r%20Bass%20Amp/[/url]

cheers for posting this Jay, thought I'd get myself an account and have a look around the forums.

anyway for the techy people here

HEAD
Output power @ 4 Ohm : 300 W/RMS
Output power @ 8 Ohm : 200 W/RMS
Technical notes : Switchable 7 Band Graphic EQ
Switchable Compressor with ratio control
Adjustable Pre-Shape
Switchable Flat Boost
Balanced Output

and what Stinger (owned by proel) have to say about it

The Stinger professional bass line is designed with the two most important needs of bass players in mind: Power and Tone Flexibility. Instead of using effects for tone shaping, the professional bassist relies on his amplifier much more than the guitarist to get the sound he needs and, in the course of any performance, his sound may have to vary from a humming, mid-range solo to a big-bottomed but crisp slap, all in a matter of minutes. The ST P300HB gives you this flexibility with its switchable compressor, 5-band EQ, and Flat boost. It also offers a balanced direct out for running to the PA. This versatile head will drive one 8-Ohm cab up to 200 Watts RMS for studio or small club work, or two 8-Ohm cabs at 300 Watts RMS for rattling the windows in just about any venue. Two cabinet options are designed for this head; the lightweight ST P115B, a compact but big-sounding 15” cabinet with a tweeter for high end response, and the ST P410B 4 x 10” cabinet with a powerful driver for tight, modern sound.

I have had many compliments on the sound of this amp

open to offers, or a longshot here but would love to swap for a double bass.

cheers

Martin

Edited by Psycho83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...