Why become a member? ×

Anyone try Palmer Pedals?

AsterL

Saw these at Plasa yesterday, checked them out online and they sound incredible!

Their 5w tube combo awesome sounds awesome. They also have some pretty ingenius switching soultions (ie a pedal for switching between heads that go into the same cab!)

Bass Effects here with sounds samples on each page: http://www.palmer-germany.com/mi/en/Products/Bass-Effects.htm

Have a click around their site for their other stuff. Getting my order in soon for the Deepressor and the Octave pedal i can remember the name of.

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1381434430' post='2239171']
I'm sure they sound great, but what a stupid enclosure design (ask Aguilar). Assume they don't want guys using flat right-angle patch cables?!

Si
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing

I've got the Triage on order. You can select between 3 amps and even have them on all at the same time!!! Bit overkill but I'm gonna use it for recording. Output 1 to DI/Pre-Amp channel Strip, Output 2 to my Aguilar amp and 4x10 and Output 3 to an overdriven amp and 1x15... Ha. Bit OTT but gonna be sweet!! I already have their Re-Amper which is very solid! Never tried the effects side of stuff though.

Pocket amp arrived today & sounds great with guitar ..... will let you know how a bass sounds with it when I get a bit of time .....

few days later lol .... (just edited this post rather than new 'reply')

Just had a practice session with headphones & mp3 player (actually my phone but same as it's got 1/8" output jack), played along to some tracks & adjusted volume on my phone to get levels as I preferred the bypass mode on the Pocket amp ... actually sounded pretty good for this purpose.

Gonna try it on my amp next but think it's best suited for guitar (very impressed so far just going into front end of my little valve head, haven't tried DI yet).

Wanna try a Palmer Uebertreiber next to see if that gets the right type of grit I'm after ...... anyone tried one ?

Edited by sifi2112