Why become a member? ×

Warwick 4 string bass guitar active (1996 - 1997)
£600

barklama

Hi bass chatters :)

I have my my lovely Warwick fortress 4 bass wenge neck active (1996-97) made in germany up for trades, to anyone who knows this particular one knows how nice these are... Don't get this confused with the cheap rubbish what warwick make these days... I have owned this for about 12 months now as i had it off someone through bass chat who has used this bass literally all over the world... Comes with a nice Hiscox strap locks and all the usuall stuff... (The pictures below are an understatement on how nice this is...

If im honest i do like this bass and the only reason im trading is because i already have a marcus fender which i love and i really need a 5 string bass at the moment... So i will point out i don't really want to sell this i am looking for a trade on a 5 string... Anything considered just drop me a message....

The bass is nice condition for its age, it does have some buckel rash on the back of the body... That is just from where its been gigged but doesn't affect how nice this bass is.. Whoever trys it is more than welcome to come and play it through my EBS rig :)

Thanks Antony :)