Why become a member? ×

Burns Marquess S (Special) Sold!
£200

Hi, I already have several other guitars and basses, including two other Burns so this pretty little number has to go. its a special Burns Marquee S in that it is an attractive unusual red colour and has a quilted top. This must be about 12-14 year old. Its from the burns Club series and is probably Korean. The serial number is 2010037.

Its a used guitar and has a chip on the head and some marks around the bottom edge so more of a user than a collectors item. It plays nicely and everything seems to work as it should. It could probably do with a set up, including the pups to give a more even sound but I'll leave that to some one with the time and interest. I have hardly played it since and as iI bought-it which is why it is up for sale.

£150 or offers.

Trades? What you offering? I'm interested in effects for bass or lead or anything useful :)

I will post in Europe at the buyers expense.

The pictures say it all. I tried to show the damage in the last two. Note: On the last one it is the small dings on the bottom edge and paint chip near the button I'm referring too-not the refection in the body.

[attachment=145855:BM FR.jpg]

[attachment=145858:BM FR WH.jpg]

[attachment=145860:BM BK.jpg]

[attachment=145856:BM NP.jpg]

[attachment=145857:BM head.jpg]

[attachment=145859:BM dam.jpg]

Edited by Pinball

• 4 months later...