Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hartke Kickback 10 120W mini combo
£75

morgano

I'm in the process of clearing out a few items of gear that I have not been using much recently, and this [b]Hartke Kickback 10[/b] is one of them![list]
[*][size=4]Hartke Aluminium cone 10" speaker[/size]
[*][size=4]120W[/size]
[*][size=4]Kickback design - can be stood conventionally or tilted back for clearer sound in tight stages[/size]
[*][size=4]Low (100Hz), Mid (300 Hz), High (5kHz) EQ with 15dB cut or boost[/size]
[*][size=4]Variable shape control (sweepable filter 80Hz - 1kHz)[/size]
[*][size=4]XLR D.I. output[/size]
[*][size=4]Headphone output[/size]
[*][size=4]This unit was customised with a mute switch (with green LED) to allow muting between sets or when tuning (using headphone out as tuner out)[/size]
[*][size=4]It also has a 27mm top hat fitting on the base which means it can be mounted on a suitable speaker stand.[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]This amp has served me well - you can see that it has had lots of use from the pictures. However, it has been well looked after and serviced when necessary (new pots / jack socket etc.), so it is electrically & mechanically all in good working order.[/size]
[size=4]It is remarkably loud for such a small combo considering its 10" speaker. The fairly generous 120W probably has a lot to do with that.[/size]

I can ship by courier (Fedex to UK mainland £10), although the buyer is welcome to collect (I'm in Trowbridge, Wiltshire) or arrange their own courier if preferred.

Edited by morgano