Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Euphonic Audio (EA) Wizzy M-Line 12" Bass cabinet
£360

morgano

I'm in the process of clearing out a few items of gear that I have not been using much recently, and this [b]EA Wizzy M-Line [/b]is one of them!

It has been owned by myself from new. It is in excellent condition, there are no chips to the finish, or dents in the speaker grille.

Has a flip-out 'tilt-back' handle that raises the front of the cabinet off the floor by a couple of inches.

Very loud for its size! Handles a low B no problem.

Compact & lightweight.

As these cabs have a very flat frequency response, they can also be used for acoustic/electric guitar, keyboards etc. etc.[list]
[*]Configuration: 1x12 M-Line bass cabinet
[*]Woofer: Proprietary EA 12" woofer
[*]Tweeter: Integral "whizzer" cone
[*]Frequency Response: 45Hz to 12kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
[*]Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
[*]Power Handling: 200 watts
[*]Impedance: 8 ohms
[*]Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
[*]Handle: Two integrated custom steel handles
[*]Size: 19.5"H x 16"W x 12.75"D
[*]Weight: 34 lbs
[/list]
I can ship it to UK mainland for £10, although buyer is welcome to collect or arrange their own courier if preferred.

[b]EA's description[/b]:

[i]"M-Line cabinets are a Euphonic Audio exclusive. They are an application of transmission line technology that can only be found in high-end audio speakers and studio monitors.

When applied to a bass speaker like the Wizzy 12, it adds a high-fidelity spin for those looking for the flattest response in a 1x12 cabinet configuration. Of course, this is only possible because we started with a successful design - the Wizzy itself, the speaker cabinet that uses a super-woofer with a "wizzy" high-frequency cone at its center. This eliminates numerous parts that separate you from your sound. What's left is a speaker cabinet in its purest form.

The Wizzy 12 M-Line is a very special cabinet. In many ways, it's our replacement for the VL-208, considered by many to be the best cabinet ever created for Upright Bass and Bass Guitar. The 12 M is like playing through a studio monitor for bass, yet one that can play at stage volumes. No matter what the music, the 12 M lets you hear your bass as exactly as it sounds. "[/i]

Edited by morgano

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...