Why become a member? ×

Pedal board case bigger than Stagg UPC 688?

lefrash

I've decided to get a hard case for my multiFX as my softcase is already showing signs of age (after 80 odd gigs and a few tours) and I though that I'd better get a decent sized one based on the possibility of needing a couple of additional Boss type pedals in the future (ie an octaver, a digitech synth wah and a deidcated fuzz)

The stagg pedal board is about 2" too short, and 2 " too shallow to be my ideal size. I dont want anything too big as I'm concious of the stage footprint being too large . Anyone got any suggestions (without paying £100+) of a slightly larger case? No need for it to be a full flight case, and its really just the case I need - I'd be able to knock up a suitable board.

Any thoughts? I've spent the past 2 hours scanning the usual online stores, ebay and even the 'show us your pedalboard' thread - all very inspiring but they all seem to be too small... or massive!

Another thought I had would be to 'tier' it. LIfting up the multi FX a few inches allowing me to run a few pedal along the front, and I can put the cables and power supply under the FX. That mean the board would only need to be 21" long, but 16" deep, and 6" high! (internally). But finding one that size is pretty difficult too! I'm guessing that would be verging on non-pedalboard cases!

Edited by lefrash