Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB414 SOLD
£175

P-T-P

SOLD for £160 with a basic gig bag instead of case.

Yamaha BB414 in vintage white finish with lightweight hard foam case.

Excellent budget bass which plays the pants off any Mexican Fender I've ever owned and even a few other basses worth a lot more cash. It's in really good condition and price is £175 posted to the UK with the case. If you wanted to collect, could knock a few bucks of and a few more if you didn't want the case (but can only post if case included).

Possible trade/part-ex items in my signature.

Pics are here [url="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A6G4TcsmGVaRyg"]https://www.icloud.c...#A6G4TcsmGVaRyg[/url]

PM me or call me on 07515 929935

Edited by P-T-P

Trade options for those who can't see signature

[b][font=Georgia][color=#FF8C00]WANTED In Trade[/color][/font][/b]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]Bass Chorus Pedal[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]In Ear Monitor
Rack/Pedal Compressor for Vocals[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]Cheap Wireless Mic (for speeches not vocals)[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]Kick drum mic[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic - AKG C1000 for example[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]SM58/Sm57 clones (Behringer/Thomann type)[/color][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=georgia, serif][color=#696969]Basses[/color][/font][/font][/color]