Why become a member? ×

No more mix comp?

MiltyG565

Sorry chaps I am completely snowed what with work and recording stuff I need to take care of, I haven't had a minute to give it a thought if I'm honest.

In fact I would be lying if I said I was going to have any time for the forseeable -[b] big [/b]recording personal project starting up - probably not till well into the new year the way its going.

Sorry :(

Edited by 51m0n

Dont worry Si , we will have to try and sort it between us , looking at the timescales it might be best to colllect some track ideas for the rest of the month and pick one to be done for December/Jan . I know some have time off over christmas /new year and an excuse to sit, eat some pies and listen to music would be good :D

I've been looking on Mike Senior's site, and I've downloaded a track by James May (not the one of the telly) to work on by myself. Sounds like a nice little tune. You could consider it for the mix comp? I'll not enter - It wouldn't be fair that I had more time than everyone else (not that I would get far off bottom place anyway :D ) But yeah, just a suggestion :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... I've made a special request to someone to donate some stems for the next competition. I don't want to say too much in case they're unable to for whatever reason, but it should be a new challenge for everyone if it goes ahead :)

If not, I have Plan B that I'll put into action.

Won't be long. Thanks for your patience!

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1385423959' post='2288244']
Ok... I've made a special request to someone to donate some stems for the next competition. I don't want to say too much in case they're unable to for whatever reason, but it should be a new challenge for everyone if it goes ahead :)

If not, I have Plan B that I'll put into action.

Won't be long. Thanks for your patience!
[/quote]

Thanks for putting the effort in to organise it, Paul :) I'm looking forward to it! :)

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1385597513' post='2290250']
It is now brought!

Go this-a-way... [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/223452-mixing-challenge-its-back/"][b][size=6]>>>[/size][/b][/url]
[/quote]

Gone..!

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-023.gif[/IMG][/URL]