Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ampeg SVT-2 Pro and SVT410HLF (both USA made) for sale
£1150

yellowcard

Hi, this is my first ever post...

I have an Ampeg SVT-2 Pro head and SVT410HLF cab (both USA made) I wish to - reluctantly - sell... Yours for £1150, or I'll sell each separately:-

[b]SVT-2 Pro: £800[/b]
[b]SVT410HLF: £350[/b]
[b](Sorry, no trades)[/b]

There's not much I need to tell you about these I'm sure. Suffice to say they're fantastic, if a bit on the heavy side! (For this reason, I'd prefer the buyer to collect - from Bognor Regis, West Sussex - otherwise I'll investigate shipping costs upon request).

Reason for sale is I was in a band until 2004 but since then both amp & cab have been in storage. If I've got them out, it's been for a practice or writing session, but I haven't used them in a band situation (not even a rehearsal) for 9 years. Unfortunately the day has come when I can't justify keeping them around any longer.

I bought both from new and gigged with them for 2-3 years. The amp has always been in a flight case (included in the price above) so is still in amazing condition bar one or two superficial 'scuffs'. The cab has a few more marks/scuffs though, again, is in excellent condition. I've attached some pics here.

Please note both red & green LEDs are on (in standby with no input) on Bias 2 on the amp. The manual says this is either a bias control or valve issue. The valves were checked around 2004 and at that time I was advised it was too early to consider changing them.

I'd be happy to answer any questions. Please take a look at the attached photos.

Edited by yellowcard

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='yellowcard' timestamp='1388429764' post='2321922']
Typical! No responses here so I resorted to eBay I'm afraid... Might you be interested in the head??
[/quote]I'd love to but I better sit on my hands before I end up with my bank account wanting a few words