Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Fender GA43 acoustic guitar with Fishman soundhole p/u
£250

Hello all

I bought this secondhand during the summer as part of a credit note i had with a shop - but i'm not really using it so time to sell.

Its a Fender GA43s Grand Auditorium sized acoustic guitar, which were made for a limited time only by Fender in Korea in the early 2000s.

It's very nicely made, with abalone binding on the neck, sound hole and the Fender headstock logo itself, spruce top and deeply figured mahogany back and sides.

It has Grover machine heads, and is very loud and lively acoustically. The Grand Auditorium body shape seems broadly as wide as a dreadnaught, but with a slimmer waist.

I bought a Fishman Neo D single coil passive sound hole pickup to go with it too, which I can include in the sale if needed.

Currently strung with brand new Martin bronze .12s

It doesn't have a case, so collection or meet up preferred within reasonable distance of Leicester.

£250 ono inc the spanking new Fishman pickup, or £220 ono without.

Shame I haven't found more use for it really, but I'm selling this and my SGC Nanyo SB310 bass to put some money towards another Fender Precision or Jazz bass instead (now THAT I would use!)

:)

Edited by bassbiscuits