Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Epiphone Jack Casady bass SOLD
£400

ozzy138

[quote name='ozzy138' timestamp='1384950622' post='2282637']
With loads of regret I'm having to put this up for sale, it suited a project I was in beautifully........ Now that project has died on its backside I need to move this on......

It has an immense sound, the pickup impedance selector really makes a big deal and without doubt it's one of the most powerful basses I've ever played....

I've had it for a few months now, has been gigged and rehearsed a few times and has received nothing but good comments every time. Condition wise it's perfect other than the fact the epiphone E came off the scratch plate very early on and there is a very slight scratch on the paintwork just by the selector switch..... It's so small I couldn't actually photograph it.

It's strung with Rotosound flats at the moment but I still have the Blue Steels that it originally came with

I'm certainly up for trades and I DESPERATELY need a P bass, another project has come knocking and only a P Bass will do. Fenders, decent Squires, etc, etc will all be considered..... Plus cash if necessary

I can meet halfway if drop off is needed, postage is possible, sadly there is no gig bag or case....

Any questions just drop me a line
[/quote]

With loads of regret I'm having to put this up for sale, it suited a project I was in beautifully........ Now that project has died on its backside I need to move this on......

It has an immense sound, the pickup impedance selector really makes a big deal and without doubt it's one of the most powerful basses I've every played....

I've had it for a few months now, has been gigged and rehearsed a few times and has received nothing but good comments every time. Condition wise it's perfect other than the fact the epiphone E came off the scratch plate very early on and there is a very slight scratch on the paintwork just by the selector switch..... It's so small I couldn't actually photograph it.

It's strung with Rotosound flats at the moment but I still have the Blue Steels that it originally came with

I'm certainly up for trades and I DESPERATELY need a P bass, another project has come knocking and only a P Bass will do. Fenders, decent Squires, etc, etc will all be considered..... Plus cash if necessary

I can meet halfway if drop off is needed, postage is possible, sadly there is no gig bag or case....

Any questions just drop me a line

Edited by ozzy138

• 2 weeks later...