Why become a member? ×

Pedal & Pedalboard Clearout

So this is basically my misc pedalboard that I put together from stuff that didn't make it on to my big board or my band board.

So up for sale is the following

Boss FZ-2 - £50
Digitech PDS2000 - £60
Guyatone SV-2 - Sold
Dod FX25 (Dark Green not Sparkly) - £50
Tone Factor Huckleberry (Purple Sparkle) - £55
Pedaltrain Jr with Softcase - Sold
Danelectro Daddy O - £20

All pedals are in good/great condition and I have boxes for a lot of them.

I'll include postage in these prices if you buy more than 1 item, else there will be a few quid more for postage which will normally be special delivery.

You can see them here

Aria FL-10 isn't for sale unless some one offers me stupid money for it.

Also not really looking for trades unless your Ahpook.

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='cheddatom' post='227790' date='Jun 27 2008, 09:12 AM']Do you have the PSU for the Digitech PDS2000? I read it's 10v.[/quote]

Works perfectly fine on 9v as with all old Dod pedal (Cos that's what it is really Division of Digitech - DOD)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='227843' date='Jun 27 2008, 09:53 AM']Works perfectly fine on 9v as with all old Dod pedal (Cos that's what it is really Division of Digitech - DOD)[/quote]

I knew they were connected, but didn't know that's where the initials came from? Cool, I will think about this. I've always wanted one but should be saving my money for mics etc at the moment.

[quote name='dlloyd' post='231611' date='Jul 2 2008, 10:11 PM']What's the difference?

(genuine interest... had an FX25B, which was almost there but not quite, assume it's similar to a later model FX25)[/quote]

As the years went by Dod just sourced cheaper and cheaper components, I know a guy with 6 fx25's and as they go from light to dark and then to sparkly they sound worse (not bad) but the best are usually the very light green original ones but he says he's opened them all up and they are all different inside. The FX25b to me is a completely different pedal and no where near as good as even the sparkly green fx25's.