Why become a member? ×

MIJ Aria Pro 2 with added showerhead

If this stays cheap, I might have a punt on it for the neck - my old RSB Deluxe 2 has a horrible & uncorrectable twist and I have a hunch this would be a straight swap. Looks like the end of the headstock's been lopped off too, but that's not too noticeable & could be reshaped.

Jon.

Looking at the shower head thingy, I suddenly realised that whoever did that was having a Junior Brown moment ...

[URL=http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Just%20Stuff/Music%20and%20Musicians/JuniorBrown4_zps419fc188.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/h4ppyjack/Just%20Stuff/Music%20and%20Musicians/JuniorBrown4_zps419fc188.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I reckon that the place where the shower hose should go would probably be quite a good fit on a mic-stand, making this a bass that you could set up on stage, then walk up to and play as and when needed.

Incidentally, can anyone explain how you can look at a piece of sawn wood and confidently announce that it was done with a "surgical saw"?

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1386157310' post='2296440']
Incidentally, can anyone explain how you can look at a piece of sawn wood and confidently announce that it was done with a "surgical saw"?
[/quote]
Probably when you'd used your very own "surgical saw" that morning to hack bits off your Aria Laser Heritage!

J.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1386157310' post='2296440']

[/quote]

Agreed - Plus the assumption that the tool used means automatically that the work has been done properly. You could give me all the tools to re-fret a guitar but I would not describe the resulting job as having been done 'properly'!