Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer... my description and pic, so which of you used them?

warwickhunt

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1387668893' post='2314473']
is that the photo that you've now taken down?
[/quote]

I've used the pic on BC before. BTW I'm not having a 'dig' at whoever used the pics and description, I was just as interested in asking about the damage to his/her bass. :D[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1387704491' post='2314607']
I'm not having a 'dig' at whoever used the pics and description, I was just as interested in asking about the damage to his/her bass. :D
[/quote]

Well that's good - your title comes over a bit like you're accusing 20,000+ members of theft... 'I'm going to switch the lights out, and when I switch them back on, I expect my pics to be on the table..!' :D

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1387664004' post='2314440']
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271344631967?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649"]http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1438.l2649[/url]

Contains a pic of my bass and description both taken from Basschat... is it a regular BCer?
[/quote]

There is of course the 'Search' function up in the top right hand corner - where instead of 'this topic' you can toggle to search for 'members' with the same name as the e-bayer! ;)

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1387706368' post='2314643']
There is of course the 'Search' function up in the top right hand corner - where instead of 'this topic' you can toggle to search for 'members' with the same name as the e-bayer! ;)
[/quote]

Already sussed. ;)[size=4] [/size][size=4] :D[/size]