Why become a member? ×

Matamp 212B speaker cab- Black tolex/S&P grille cloth, 4/16ohms, 600W: ***SOLD***
£250

Etienne

Merry Christmas Basschatters!

I'm starting early with my New Year's resolutions, and selling the gear I don't use enough.

First up is my Matamp 212B, in black tolex finish with salt & pepper grille cloth, and fitted with a pair of 300W 8ohm Celestions.

I bought this to pair up with my Simms-Watts PA100 head (shown below- not for sale!), and for this reason, my sound engineer flatmate and I installed a series/parallel switch on the back panel to allow it to run at either 4 or 16ohms impedance (the latter setting matches the S-W's output transformer). Speakon output only, but I will include a short jack-to-Speakon lead in the sale.

The cab performs faultlessly on either setting, sounds great, and is in very good overall condition. The tolex has a few small tears on the bottom edge from being transported between rehearsal rooms, but that's about it. Only gigged a couple of times since I've owned it, and certainly never abused! It has two wooden skids on the base for vertical use, and four rubber feet on one side for horizontal use. Will also be supplied with two logo grille badges.

I would like just [b]£250[/b] for this. No offers please!

[b]*EDIT- SOLD, pending collection this weekend*[/b]

Viewing/testing/collection encouraged- I live just outside Liverpool city centre, by Sefton Park. I can arrange delivery via UPS at extra cost to interested parties further afield. Please PM me for further info- thanks for looking!

Etienne :)

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1388057283' post='2318116']
Cool cab :)
[/quote]

Thanks, it is!

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1388083926' post='2318412']
Hi
Could you post the HxWxD dimensions and give an idea of the weight, please?
:-)
Thanks
Sean
[/quote]

Hi Sean, I'll PM you shortly! :)