Why become a member? ×

Advice sought - selling Trace Elliott Amp

Bearface

I hope I'm in the right forum here... I've got a Trace Elliott amplifier that I've had for some time and know very little about, now I need to sell it but I'm not sure what it's worth. It's been gathering dust for years and has hardly been used, so it's in good nick.

Here's the info I have, anyway: Trace Elliott 122HSMX, 250 watts, 2 X 10 speakers with horn accentuator, with GP12 SMX pre-amp 7/12 equaliser.

The year of manufacture is not stated on the back, but the serial number is 673/0126/194 - I think I bought it around 1998 or early 1999, so if that helps anyone determine if it's pre-Gibson or not, I'd be grateful if you could advise me :-)

If I could just mention, I've also got a Fender Jazz Bass, American Standard, manufactured in 1998 - yeah, I know they're disliked here! - that must go, too - dunno if I'd be better trying to sell them separately or as a bundle, but again, it's not been touched for years and I haven't a clue how much to ask for it.

If anyone could help, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

Definitely sell them separately.

I don't know about prices of hand but stick em on here with your ballpark figure (some bright spark will pop up an say if it's realistic or not) and they should sell for pretty much what they're worth. You might get more for them on eBay but the hassle involved probably isn't worth it.

btw I thought everyone loved Fenders on here - not that I'd know like. :)