Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Marshall AVT20X Tribute Guitar Combo
£75

[b]*SOLD* Marshall AVT20X Tribute Guitar Combo[/b]

Surplus to requirements. AVT (Advanced Valvestate Technology) 20W combo amp. Very loud, sounds more like 40W. Has a valve in the preamp and a SS power amp, so is a hybrid. Clean channel and Overdrive channel. Loaded with a Celestion G10-30 10" driver, 94db 30W 8 ohms.

Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Reverb. I/O: CD input, DI (speaker emulated direct recording output), headphone output and an extension speaker jack output. Weight: 15kg. 480 X 465 X 270mm. A small amp that is very loud. It is possible to get very close to 'that' British amp sound with it, particular with a Les Paul or similar. It doesn't have that 'fizzy' sound that so many of its competitors have - It's a proper Marshall and it's MADE IN ENGLAND. :)

Here's a pic:

Located in SE London near the A205 South Circular. I will consider packing it up and posting it at buyer's expense, should this become necessary. Here's a YouTube vid I found of a very similar model to give you some idea:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGzDl09dJ0[/media]

It's a good amp and I liked it. It rocks. It's pretty much in as-new condition and works very well. The project I bought it for is over - and the g**t*r I bought to use it with has been sold, so I need to get rid and make some space.

If you're a g**t*r*st buy this, leave your 100W rig at home and do the rest of your band a big favour! :D
Did I say it's very loud..?

I thank you. :)

Edited by discreet