Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Eden World Tour Traveller WT400 (1997 model), 400w Bass Head
£350

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

This amp sounds lovely.

I got it in a trade with Will (2x18) in September, he had it serviced late 2012 and valves replaced, the tech had to drill out one of the case screws so there is a mark around one of the screw holes on the back right of the top of the case.

Other than that, it is in good condition for a 17 year old amp.

As much as I love the tone, there is just not enough oomph for what I need. It is worth noting that I am playing with three loud guitarists so for most people and purposes this head will be plenty loud enough.

I do have the manual, the amp is locked up in our studio which I cannot easily get access to until next Sat so there are no pics for now. I am waiting to hear back on getting access to the studio before then so watch this space re pictures. It looks as I have described though. Check out my feedback and Will's if you need some re assurance.

It can be shipped if that would make it easier for you, alternatively I am based in Leeds.

Looking for a straight sale unless you have an unlocked/locked to three iPhone for trade with cash either way depending on the model.

I am also selling some pedals and bass parts [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/225927-pedals-boards-and-bass-parts-darkglass-tech21-boss-isp-ehx-fender/page__fromsearch__1"]here[/url].

Cheers.

Matt

Edited by teamcoy