Why become a member? ×

GAS

aceuggy

Reading the posts here you guys amaze me. So many of you have several guitars and are always on the lookout for more! It seems that you all sell as many as you buy and that your collections are constantly changing. Do you all not lose hundreds of pounds in the buying and selling? I've just converted to bass and play a Squier Affinity P, just about the cheapest starter bass there is and I'm ready to upgrade. Probably keep the Squier, and go for a Fender Jazz. I'm hoping to sell a nearly new MIM Strat and Peavey Bandit amp to fund my new bass, but I'm already looking at a loss of £100 plus. That's kind of scary, but I'm already on that slippery slope it apears. :)

Edited by aceuggy

[quote name='The Burpster' post='230301' date='Jul 1 2008, 09:08 AM']If you are sensible you dont loose lots of money. (I've only lost on one that I've sold) Although you could include being ripped off to the tune of £800 in there!

Buy with your head engaged as well as your heart is my advice![/quote]

'tho I'm now kinda intrigued...if you don't mind me asking which dirty SOB ripped you off, and is s/he still walking? Perhaps it'll be a good lesson for people?