Why become a member? ×

FS: MarkBass TTE500 Randy Jackson Signature - SOLD
£545

Scooby

Not quite a New Year resolution but have decided to completely change my current Markbass rig. So, up for sale is the Markbass TTE500 head. A little story behind this as my original head was a Little Mark Tube 800, which developed a fault. The TTE500 was sent as a replacement and although it is a fantastic head with a beautiful sound, it isn't now for me. i haven't gigged the head - it has only been played at home at very low volumes. The head hasn't been registered for warranty with Markbass so you will benefit from their full guarantee. These heads sell for £685 (GAK) and i'm asking [b]£545[/b] plus shipping.

An interesting review: [url="http://www.markbass.it/news_65_Australia%27s+Mixdown+magazine+loves+the+TTE+500"]http://www.markbass.it/news_65_Australia's+Mixdown+magazine+loves+the+TTE+500[/url]
[b] MarkBass TTE500 Randy Jackson Signature[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Brings the sound quality of all-tube heads into a super-practical and ultra-reliable package[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Markbass TTE 500 Randy Jackson Signature[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]500W @ 4 ohms, 300W @ 8 ohms
[*]tube preamp
[*]special "Tube Technology Emulator"power amp (analog),
[*]tube compressor
[*]tube-driven "Colour" contour control
[*]6 kg/13.23 lbs
[/list]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]This Markbass TTE500 Randy Jackson Signature groundbreaking "modern vintage" head brings the sound quality of all-tube heads into a super-practical and ultra-reliable package.

The question is: modern or vintage...?
Randy Jackson says: "Yes. Both. Finally an amp for every sound!"[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"Modern Vintage" may seem to be an oxymoron, but it sums up the unique new TTE 500 well. Current technology is brought together with classic tone concepts in a head that looks and sounds vintage—but features some special adaptations of the innovations that put the Markbass on the map! The classic sound comes from an old-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a "Colour" filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), and an innovative Tube Technology Emulator power amp. [/size][/font][/color]

Youtube clip:

Edited by Scooby