Why become a member? ×

ACG Finn 4 String
£800

eude

[b]SOLD[/b]

Hey there,
I am selling my ACG Finn 4 string. As much as I try, I'm just not a 4 string player, and as much as I will likely miss this bass, the proceeds from the sale will go towards another custom ACG with at least one more string :)
It has quite a balanced, modern sound I'd say, with a bit more natural presence in the mid range thanks to the Wenge neck and fingerboard.
Its very lightweight, probably the lightest bass I've ever own, and balances beautifully on a strap.

The bass has never been gigged, or even left the house once and as a result is absolutely immaculate.

Here's the specs
ACG Finn 4 string (no. 0117)
33" scale.
Very lightweight Alder body with a Tulipwood top
3 piece Wenge neck with asymmetrical profile
Grain textured MLF Finish on body and neck
Wenge Fingerboard, 24 frets with no radius
ACG FB Pickups (slim humbuckers)
John East Treble/Bass controls, with a 4 way rotary pickup selector (Neck/Neck and Bridge in Series/Neck and Bridge in Parallel/Bridge)
18mm string spacing at the bridge and a 40mm nut
Black Hipshot A Type Bridge, with Gotoh GB7 tuners

Here's some pics >>

The bass comes with a Fusion F3 Gigbag >> [url="http://fusion-bags.com/products-in-guitar-gig-bags/f3-bass-guitar-16486"]http://fusion-bags.c...ss-guitar-16486[/url]

Cheers,
Eude

Edited by eude

I love this bass. I am biased of course, but you really can't overlook the craftmanship that goes into ACG instruments and this bass represents outstanding value for money.

Thanks Alain!

The build quality of these basses is simply amazing, a properly handmade instrument put together by a master luthier for less than a second hand factory line jobby. The only reason for moving this on is that I just don't really get on without a low B.
Not in a huge hurry, but I'd like to put a deposit on a new ACG. Price is negotiable, within reason.

Eude

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1389620459' post='2336156']
Excellent, someone is going to be very happy.
[/quote]

Yes indeed. Glad it's gone, as I was starting to think about funding followed by explanations to Mrs ead :ph34r: