Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Pro Series Tolex Bass case- brand new £85: SOLD
£85

For sale is a brand new unused Fender Pro Series Bass case in black Tolex. I received it with a Fender US Jazz bass I've recently bought and it still has the protective wrapping over the handle. Complete with keys.

This case is the same style as the cases issued in the 70's and is in mint condition (because it's new!) I will post it in the original packaging or it can be picked up from either Woking at week ends or Bristol during the week.

Selling for £99 plus postage on Thomann, I want £85 plus £8 postage for mine.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1389992377' post='2340440']
For sale is a brand new unused Fender Pro Series Bass case in black Tolex. I received it with a Fender US Jazz bass I've recently bought and it still has the protective wrapping over the handle. Complete with keys.

This case is the same style as the cases issued in the 79's and is in mint condition. I will post it in the original packaging or it can be picked up from either Woking at week ends or Bristol during the week.

Selling for £99 plus postage on Thomann, I want £85 plus £8 postage for mine.
[/quote]

Can I ask why you're selling? I'm after one for my Nate Mendel but it's a weight issue, I might hold off. Sorry for the Spanish Inquisition :-S

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1389999161' post='2340520']

Can I ask why you're selling? I'm after one for my Nate Mendel but it's a weight issue, I might hold off. Sorry for the Spanish Inquisition :-S
[/quote]

Hi Skej

I'm only selling because I have a number of cases already and to be honest, I thought if I sold this one I might recoup some of the money the Jazz bass cost me before my wife finds out how much I spent :)