Why become a member? ×

Skype lessons with Anthony Wellington... Ace!

Jellyfish

I hope this is the right place to post this, but I just wanted to recommend Anthony to anyone who's really ready to dip their toes into the serious side of bass playing. My chops aren't crazy, but I can play a bit, However my theory is patchy and is mainly relevant to Piano, which is frustrating when you bring it over to a fretboard e.g. all of a sudden there's multiple notes of a single pitch.. panic! :o

I decided to book a lesson with Anthony Wellington after watching Victor Wooten's 'Groove Essentials' DVD and, although they're quite costly, they're the best bang for buck lessons I've ever had. He explained where I was going wrong and addressed it straight away while explaining everything in such an easy way. Within the first lesson I had PDFs of what I needed to do and practice before my next lesson and the beauty of it is that I can take my time with it or book one a few days after if I felt like it. For anyone who's never had a Skype lesson before (like me, before this one) I would definitely recommend it.