Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact with cover - *TRADED*
£450

Conan

I'm only putting this up for sale because something has come up that I really, really want! (Another Barefaced cab...). If that item goes, I will be withdrawing this immediately.

Immaculate condition. Been in a fitted padded cover since it was bought. No dings, scratches or anything of that sort. Looks brand new. :)

This one has two speakon sockets and the silver grille cloth, so it would cost £590 new (without the shipping). Buying mine will allow you to avoid the waiting times though B) It also has the (very cool) white piping between the plywood and the silver grille.

[attachment=154069:CIMG1621.JPG][attachment=154070:CIMG1615.JPG][attachment=154068:CIMG1617.JPG]

Fully run-in, but has never been pushed hard.

Mega-light (12kg = 27lbs), mega-loud - and with a great tone too. You know the spec... [url="http://barefacedbass.com/index.php?page=compact"]http://barefacedbass...hp?page=compact[/url]

I'm looking for[b][i] £450 [/i][/b]ovno.

Edited by Conan

Well I play an occasional bit of slap and tend to have a reasonably "toppy" tone, and find that the Compact handles it admirably. Depends what you are used to, I suppose. They don't have a tweeter of course, so there is no much "sizzle" - but I don't miss that.

Out of interest, how much cash would you be talking? I have my eye on a BF Vintage, but I've always wanted to try a Foundation... yours is the 2x12 isn't it?

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1391427431' post='2356936']
Well I play an occasional bit of slap and tend to have a reasonably "toppy" tone, and find that the Compact handles it admirably. Depends what you are used to, I suppose. They don't have a tweeter of course, so there is no much "sizzle" - but I don't miss that.

Out of interest, how much cash would you be talking? I have my eye on a BF Vintage, but I've always wanted to try a Foundation... yours is the 2x12 isn't it?
[/quote]

That sounds like it'll do the job nicely for me matey,

I know you said that if I ever decided to part with my FN212 that you'd be interested...

I've pm'd you :)

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1391680159' post='2359973']
not something vintage by any chance? that would be a shame :gas:
[/quote]

Actually..... No! ;) Think something larger.... :D And I think it will suit me better too. :)

Edited by Conan

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1391680455' post='2359977']
Larger! [size=6]AWESOME! :drinks: [/size]
[/quote]

Not larger than a Vintage, I hasten to add! :o [i]Does[/i] Alex make anything larger than a Vintage? :huh: :D

Edited by Conan