Why become a member? ×

Moving Gif avatar?

OldGit

[quote name='ped' post='233120' date='Jul 5 2008, 01:12 PM']Go for it. the only rule is that it has to be amusing[/quote]

ha ha well the one I have there is supposed to move don't know why it's not ...
maybe it got its type changed on upload?

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='233258' date='Jul 5 2008, 06:18 PM']It's probably because it had to be resized. Try resizing it before uploading it.[/quote]

Sorted! Had to change the size using Image Ready bit of Photoshop but it's worked, ta

[quote name='beerdragon' post='233185' date='Jul 5 2008, 03:26 PM']When i found mine, the cat was drinking out of the bottle and pointing the remote control. but it does'nt move on Basschat.[/quote]

If you can't do it yourself, send me the orginal moving one and I'll resize it for you now I know how ...

[quote name='OldGit' post='233386' date='Jul 5 2008, 11:28 PM']If you can't do it yourself, send me the orginal moving one and I'll resize it for you now I know how ...[/quote]

Thanks, i've been looking. but i'm buggered if i can find the original. i'll keep on googling.

[quote name='Rich' post='233901' date='Jul 7 2008, 07:46 AM']OK, so why the deltic diesel then? Are you a trainspotter on the quiet? :huh:[/quote]

Nah, I retired my Ian Allen's about 40 years ago :)
Never did see a Deltic in the tin.. Wrong region.

It was just one of those t'interweb tangents - ended up finding out what the Deltic loco was powered by ...
What a peculiar engine! Then found the animation ... Just liked it ..