Why become a member? ×

Trying to track down my old Shuker?

Veils

Hey all! So it's been a long long time since I came to the forum, I'd pretty much stopped all musical interests in the pursuit of a soulless career. Well the soulless career is still keeping me relatively occupied but I have to start playing again. And not just any old bass.........a few years ago, I sold a 5 string Shuker, quite a distinctive looking bass. Serpentwood board, blue side LED's and an LED backlit logo, Delano pups. Problem is, I have no contact details for the person I sold it to and I only have one picture. Absolute long shot, but has anyone seen this bass at all??

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1391946086' post='2362814']
that would look fantastic with a high gloss finish good luck getting it back matey!
[/quote]
Well my friend, it just so happens that I tracked her down. The dude I sold to still has it and he's done some work to it, including a high gloss finish!!! She's looking absolutely gorgeous. He says he would consider selling for a "silly offer" which I guess is testament to how stunning a bass it is. I'm expecting a monumental tax rebate soon which should easily cover the silly offer he's looking for. Come to Daddy!!!