Why become a member? ×

SOLD - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Ampeg B100R Rocket Bass Combo Amp £200
£200

capricerider

I have my well loved 1998 Ampeg Bass Combo Amp for sale - £200 - pickup only from Stoke Newingon, London. I've used it for gigging small-mid size indie venues eg. The Macbeth, Hoxton and Kings College, London but no longer need it.

Here's the product blurb from Ampeg, and photos of the actual amp below. Give me a shout if you're interested or have any questions.
Cheers.

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]

If you're looking for vintage Ampeg sex appeal with modern functionality, the B-100R should put a smile on your face. The B-100R "Rocket Bass" combo amp combines the look, sound and tone of the original Portaflex with the outstanding reliability of contemporary, solid-state design.

The 100-Watt B-100R drives a vintage 15" speaker and features four bands of EQ, plus Ultra Low, Mid, and High switches for custom-tailoring your sound.

Featuring the same warm tone and easy to use controls as its vintage counterpart, the B-100R is rugged, lightweight and maintenance-free.[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]Vintage Tone and Styling
[*]15" Speaker
[*]100-Watts RMS
[*]Ultra-portable
[/list]

[indent=1][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]RMS Power Output:[/b] 100-Watts
[b]Speakers:[/b] 1 x 15"
[b]Tone Controls:[/b] 4-Band
[b]Mid Tone Control:[/b] Ultra Mid
[b]Line Out:[/b] Unbalanced
[b]Line In:[/b] Yes
[b]Headphone Output:[/b] Yes
[b]Dimensions (W x H x D inches):[/b] 19 x 21 x 14
[b]Weight:[/b] 65 Pounds[/size][/font][/color][/indent]

Edited by capricerider