Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 456QM 6 string FS/FT GONE SOLD
£375

bigd1

I did a trade for this bass, really wanted the challenge of something different. Sadly 6 string is just not for me.
Great playing and sounding bass, as 6ers go the neck is not overpowering. The electrics are top notch and can give you any tone you may wish for.
The bass is in "used" condition, has a few knocks that I have tried to show in the pictures.
Comes with hard case and has just had a set of Thomastik Infeld flats fitted £79 a set.

Information from Ibanez

[b]The Ibanez BTB456QM 6 String Electric Bass Guitar is an attractive, well priced bass guitar that's an outstanding choice for your first 6 string. The basswood body has a quilted maple top for a sharp look and balanced sound. It has a set in 5-piece maple and walnut neck with a comfortable 24 fret rosewood fingerboard. A set of Bartolini MK1 6 pickups provide high, clear output while the Vari-Mid III 3-band EQ lets you tailor your tone just the way you like it. Additional features include a MonoRail II bridge and satin nickel hardware.[/b]

[attachment=154966:DSC_0612.JPG]
[attachment=154967:DSC_0613.JPG]
[attachment=154968:DSC_0616.JPG]
[attachment=154969:DSC_0618.JPG]
[attachment=154971:DSC_0617.JPG]

I'm really looking for a trade MiM Fender Jazz with case, bass needs to be in really good condition.
Or I can trade cash [b]£300 [/b]ono.

Thanks for looking
Ta very glad
Dale (BIGd_

Edited by bigd1