Why become a member? ×

Sold - Ampeg B15T 1x15 100w Combo - Sold
£220

skankdelvar

[b]1990’s solid state flip top combo[/b]

Bit of a rarity here, which I bought new back in the 1990's. A 100w 15” Ampeg B15T solid state combo with the flip top and the tilt-back leg. Headphone out, line out, effects loop, speaker mute and XLR out. Fully functioning and in excellent cosmetic condition for its vintage.

Ideal for recording, rehearsals and small gigs, the B15T is a surprisingly loud and tuneful little amp. Tonally the amp has a voice of its own with surprising versatility covering a wide range of sounds from earthy thud to modern zing. Each of the four EQ pots is pull-to-boost; the low-bass pull is quite the revelation, adding depth without mud.

Though it's only 100w / 4ohm, I regularly gigged this amp in pubs between a Marshall Bluesbreaker and a loud drummer. I had no trouble being heard (or hearing myself) thanks to the tweakable EQ, the tilt-back and an efficient, loud 15” 4 ohm speaker.

Flipped out and tipped back it looks quite sweet in a retro sort of way. It’s ultra-compact so your ‘significant other’ may not even notice when you shift it into the house.

:) Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cash on collection from BA15 or (subject to agreement) will meet or will deliver within 100 miles of BA15 Edited by skankdelvar

• 2 weeks later...