Why become a member? ×

Warwick TubePath 10.1 Bass Amp Head 1000W
£350

All thumbs

[color=#434649]I'm selling my amazing Warwick Tubepath 10.1 1000 watt head! Excellent condition!! No faults & always been flightcased.[/color]

[color=#434649]It was VERY expensive new - see here - [url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/DISC-Warwick-TubePath-101-Bass-Amp-Head-1000W/C2K"]http://www.gear4musi...-Head-1000W/C2K[/url][/color]

[color=#434649]It's a truly lovely hybrid amp with a full valve preamp section PLUS an extra gain stage in the power amp section for true valve warmth.[/color]
[color=#434649]Only selling as I've got an unhealthy obsession with SS Hartke stuff at the moment which needs funding lol![/color]

[color=#434649]£350 or will consider swap for a Hartke HA5500 head![/color]

[color=#434649]Please add £20 for UK delivery.[/color]

[i][color=#434649]Please note the flightcase isn't included in the sale. The pictured Bill Fitzmaurice Cab is for sale separately!!!![/color][/i]

[color=#434649][u][b]Features:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#434649]Controllable contour in two different characteristics and a clearly arranged tone-control are supplemented by a connectable second stage, which produces the dynamic properties and the sound of a full-tube amp. With the gain-stage, sounds from dynamic-clean and natural tube-compression up to crunchy sounds can be realised. Thus, the TubePath amps are belonging to modern appliances, by which also the vintage sounds of old "tube-bolides" are realisable.[/color]

[color=#434649][b]Features/Specifications:[/b][/color][list]
[*]Bass top with 1000 watts, 19"/2HU
[*]Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, connectable second stage
[*]Gain controller with overload LED
[*]Controllable contour with ?rough/smooth"-switch for different characteristics Connectable lo- and hi-boost
[*]4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
[*]Parallel FX-loop
[*]DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
[*]Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off
[/list]
[color=#434649][b]Further Specs:[/b][/color][list]
[*][b]Weight:[/b] 20 kg
[*][b]Dimensions (W/H/D):[/b] 19" x 2HU x 37 cm (41 cm with rack-bail)
[/list]

Edited by All thumbs