Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Spider 19" 4U Rack Flight Case & PDU
£70

[color=#ffffff]M[/color]
[b]*SOLD* Spider 19" 4U Rack Flight Case & PDU[/b]

[size=4]Now surplus to requirements as I've gone down the valve-amp route and have sold the amp, tuner and compressor that this case contained. Here is the official spec from Flightcase Warehouse:[/size]
[url="http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=5069-6631"]http://www.flightcas...sp?id=5069-6631[/url]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b]Technical Details:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Material: 9mm Black Hexaboard finish[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Type: Removable front and rear covers[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]External dimensions: 530mm W x 598mm D x 214mm H[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Internal dimensions (without covers): 19" width x 4U height x 460mm depth[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Stacking ball corners[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Recessed sprung handles[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Recessed butterfly catches[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Steel rack mounting rails front & rear[/font][/size][/color]
[*][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Rack mount fittings included[/font][/size][/color]
[/list]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The fitted power strip is a c2g (comms2go.co.uk) UK 3-pin socket 5-way PDU with a long mains cable and fused 13A plug. It is much more practical in use than the IEC socket versions, and is around £25 new. The Spider rack case is around £90 new. Rack case and PDU are in excellent working condition with no issues. I can also include two (2) 1U rack blanks if required, at no extra cost.[/size][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The item will be well-packed and I will PM the buyer with an ETA and delivery information. Payment is via bank transfer (preferred) or PayPal as a gift (you pay the fees). :) I'm not looking for trades, thanks.[/size][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b]Note:[/b] If you want to collect in person, I'm sure we can do a deal. Item located in SE London near the A205 South Circular.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Here is my feedback should you wish to see it: [/size][/font][/color][/size][size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/page__hl__discreet"]http://basschat.co.u...e__hl__discreet[/url][/size][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]I thank you! :)[/size][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by discreet

[b]PRICE DROP to £62!
[i]INCLUDES[/i] INSURED AND TRACKED DELIVERY![/b]

Come on... considering it's going to cost me £12 at the very least to post this, you're getting a quality rack flight case and PDU for fifty quid... (RRP £115 in total). I won't be dropping the price any further, so if you're waiting for that, no way - get on and buy it!

If no interest I'll keep it for when I inevitably need it again! ;)

Edited by discreet