Why become a member? ×

Kala U-Bass Rumbler price drop £230 posted
£250

SlapbassSteve

[color=#333333]Selling my U-Bass Rumbler as I play in a ukulele band for a living and am upgrading to a more expensive model. It's about three months old and has already been used to record a single for Everton In The Community and played to 40,000 people at Goodison Park, along with 3/4 gigs a weekend + busking and rehearsals since I bought it new in December, so I can testify for its sound and build quality! [/color]

[color=#333333]It's laminate mahogany with an active 2-band Kala Preamp and Aquila Silver Rumb[/color][color=#333333]ler Strings, and even has a trussrod(although it's not really needed).

If you're a bassist and have never used a U-Bass before allow me to explain why you would want one of these, even if you're not in a ukulele band-

1) It's tiny! This thing even meets carry-on requirements for most airlines so you can take it on holiday in your hand luggage!

2) It weighs nothing! Before I switched to U-Bass, gigging 2/3 times a night three days a week(well, it was around xmas so we were super busy!) was really taking its toll on my back and shoulders, this thing weighs less than David Cameron's conscience so half the time you don't even notice it's there. Back problems gone!

3) IT LOOKS COOL! People at every gig will ask you how on earth a big ukulele can make all these PHAT bass sounds, and as we know ukuleles are having a bit of a popularity surge at the moment so bonus points there

Feel free to ask any questions! Price is £230ono including postage[/color]

[color=#333333][/color]

Edited by SlapbassSteve