Why become a member? ×

Hello Everyone

Allie

I'm Allie (normally gets shortened further to Al)

Been playing a loooong time and just recently recovered my Westone T1 after about 20 years of sleeping in it's case. Love the info on the forums here and although I don't say a lot - I'm a grateful visitor who values helpful tips and hints from all you guys that are willing to share your knowledge and experience.

Hope I can contribute something, sometime. ;) :sad:

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1393513402' post='2381278']
Hey Allie,

Welcome!
I hope your sleeping in the Westone's case was comfy for you, and didn't do any damage to the bass. :P :D

Enjoy the banter!

bert
[/quote]

LOL - he he he :lol:
Guess that's a clear case of my not being able to get my hands to say what my head is thinking! :blink:

Thanks for the elbow-nudge Bert and for the welcome.

(btw: guitar didn't get damaged at all, but is pleased to be awake again) :rolleyes:

[quote name='ratman' timestamp='1393533022' post='2381664']
Welcome Allie. I have actually slept in a gig bag, but that's another story. This is a great forum isn't it!
[/quote]

Thanks ratman! It sure seems to be a great forum. :lol: Don't know why I haven't managed to be here earlier.
- and without taking the route of the Yorkshire man's "cardboard box in 't middle of 't motorway", my horror memory was trying to sleep in the back of a Transit van in the middle of a severe German winter - but that certainly is another story. :ph34r: :D

Thanks for the warm welcome.