Why become a member? ×

Where should I go for live classic rock or r n b in London tonight

Diablo

Pocket money spent and commitments tickets bought but that finishes at 10pm. Where would you recommend I visit after 10pm tonight for some live covers type rock or rhythm and blues tonight somewhere near charing cross
Cheers
Rich

Edited by Diablo

Don't know who the band were, a 6 piece (on that stage!) who were excellent, the place was packed and really jumping. A new place on my list of visits when in London. Just about to jump on the train back to Sanity now though, next stop Darlington. London is great, but 3 days is enough every few months for me!

Commitments show was fantastic too.

Cheers,
Rich

[quote name='Diablo' timestamp='1393578883' post='2382048']
Don't know who the band were, a 6 piece (on that stage!) who were excellent, the place was packed and really jumping. A new place on my list of visits when in London. Just about to jump on the train back to Sanity now though, next stop Darlington. London is great, but 3 days is enough every few months for me!

Commitments show was fantastic too.

Cheers,
Rich
[/quote]

Big Joe Louis?
[url="http://www.list.co.uk/event/20029032-big-joe-louis-and-his-blues-kings/"]http://www.list.co.uk/event/20029032-big-joe-louis-and-his-blues-kings/[/url]

I will try yo find out. The lead singer was early 30s player an acoustic short curly brown hair and had a northern Irish accent. Keys guy had an orange Roland organ and was just fantastic. Bassist was very talented black guy and played a black squire PJ. Sax looked like peter stringfellow. Lead guitar was tall and thin with beany and looked like drummer groom rhcp. Drums guy was tall and thin with scraggy hair and beard.

I'll do a search and see. As for prices well 3 drinks each for me and Mrs was £23 But free to get in. Our only rnb club in darlington is £8 each just to get in and of no better quality than I saw last night. I didn't think it was too overpriced.

Cheers
Rich