Why become a member? ×

My Trio ;-)

guzzibass

[quote name='El_JimBob' post='235394' date='Jul 8 2008, 11:54 PM']I'm especially liking that L-1000 - it looks like a hell of a beast!![/quote]

It's a recent aquisition from Ishibashi U Box. I'm amazed as to how many variations of tone are available - I have yet to try it with the band - methinks they might be in for a shock!!

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='235648' date='Jul 9 2008, 12:38 PM']I've just been talking about Guild B301's over on Finnbass. I've seen several fretless examples for sale on the bay lately. Not expensive either.

How does it play and sound?[/quote]

Yeah it's a nice smooth player - sounds somewhere between P thump and Gibson EB thump if that makes sense.

May be up for sale soon - so PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='guzzibass' post='236017' date='Jul 9 2008, 07:36 PM']Yeah it's a nice smooth player - sounds somewhere between P thump and Gibson EB thump if that makes sense.

May be up for sale soon - so PM me if you are interested.[/quote]

I'd certainly be interested to read the ad if you do decide to sell it. Best leave it there , I think!