Why become a member? ×

Tone rider Jazz Plus Bass Pick ups F/S …SOLD
£35

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1395849311' post='2407121']
Out of interest is there any comparison with these and other pickups you can give us please? I am just wondering what kind of "sound" these pull off cheers :)
[/quote]i

I can't really make any comparison really apart from the ones in the Bass already , I don't know enough about Jazz pup sounds . Ive only had the Bass about 5 months its an Aria STB and to be honest I can't tell much difference except that the Toneriders sound maybe a tad brighter than the Aria . Its my first foray into the realm of Jazz Bass ! The blurb on the box inlay says that they are made to work best with the industry standard 0.47 cap and the cap I have in the Bass is 0.01 ( courtesy of John over at kIogon Towers ) Thats all I know really . My reason for selling is that my Amp is on its way out and I'm fundraising , the Aria is going to have to go as well sadly . Sorry that I can't be of more help .

Edited by mike 110

[quote name='mike 110' timestamp='1395853575' post='2407212']
i

I can't really make any comparison really apart from the ones in the Bass already , I don't know enough about Jazz pup sounds . Ive only had the Bass about 5 months its an Aria STB and to be honest I can't tell much difference except that the Toneriders sound maybe a tad brighter than the Aria . Its my first foray into the realm of Jazz Bass ! The blurb on the box inlay says that they are made to work best with the industry standard 0.47 cap and the cap I have in the Bass is 0.01 ( courtesy of John over at kIogon Towers ) Thats all I know really . My reason for selling is that my Amp is on its way out and I'm fundraising , the Aria is going to have to go as well sadly . Sorry that I can't be of more help .
[/quote] Hi Mike you were more than enough help :) I am sorry about your amp I hope you get it sorted :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1395853705' post='2407217']
Hi Mike you were more than enough help :) I am sorry about your amp I hope you get it sorted :)
[/quote]
Thanks , happy to oblige in my non techy , tone deaf way :)