Why become a member? ×

Just seen a great BCer's band - Those Amongst Us Are Wolves

xilddx

Really enjoyed the Those Amongst Us Are Wolves gig in Kilburn tonight. Lovely to see Clarky and meet Chris (Jigster), a fellow Sky Blue.

Great band, instrumental post-rock, a bit proggy, check em out now!

http://thoseamongstusarewolves.bandcamp.com

Edited by xilddx

Yep, +1 from me. I've played the TAUAW EP quite a lot since it came out and its a very melodic and well-put-together post-rock soundscape. They are absorbing live with an amazing array of keyboard and guitar sounds, firmly underpinned by Jigster's bass and varied percussion. As Nige said, lovely to catch up with him and Jigster (Chris). Definitely recommended if they are playing a venue near you

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1394671139' post='2393989']
And just bought the CD from Bandcamp. I love it when I see a Basschat person's band and really get off on it and have to buy the music.
[/quote]

Is it possible to have a thread that lists all the availble CDs from BC bands and how to order them ?

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1394780382' post='2395089']
Is it possible to have a thread that lists all the availble CDs from BC bands and how to order them ?
[/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/forum/95-share-your-music/"]Work your way through this thread[/url]

Edited by BigRedX