Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sgt Pepper pedalboard with flight case and power supply
£150

mikegatward

This is a custom made Sgt Pepper pedalboard complete with a fitted Swan flight case and a T-Rex junior power supply. Finished in natty red/white/black vinyl Just attach your pedals and go

I'm asking £150 for the board, flight case and power supply. Will consider splitting the power supply if I don't get a quickish sale for the whole package

Please note - the pedals themselves are not included in the sale. I've left them on the piccies to illustrate what can be fitted

It's neat design with the power supply mounted underneath. The left side has the mains inlet for the power supply and a locking jack socket inlet. The right side has a locking jack socket inlet. Both these inlets connect to a solder less jack to connect to your first and last pedal in the chain

There is one scuff in the vinyl on the left bottom front edge, other than that it's in top condition. There's plenty of space under the board to store cables whilst in the flight case.

Will be supplied with mains lead, 5 dc connectors and a daisy chain

It's a heavy item so pick up / meet up is best and I 'm based in West Yorkshire. I will post at buyers expense. Please also note, I need the board for a gig at the weekend so if anyone is interested then ideally, I'd prefer to complete any deal after that.

Dimensions excluding the pedalboard frame (I.e the Velcro area) is495mm x 335mm
Here's the pics attached

Edited by mikegatward