Why become a member? ×

Stream of consciousness listing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-BB350F-Fretless-Bass-/121300535601?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item1c3e134931

[quote]

Hi, i'm reluctantly selling my Yamaha Fretless Bass model BB350F (no longer made). It's a beautiful bass, great tones. Nice pick ups too with plenty of control over them. It's Lined so you can see where the frets would be but over time they have faded. I bought it around 1996 so it's coming up to it's 20th birthday....Jesus should I be writing stuff like that? Perhaps it's best that I don't sell in, I mean really i'm not going to get anything like what it's worth. It's pretty hard being a musician isn't it, I mean financially it is anyway......where was I? Oh yeh trying to talk you into buying something I don't actually want to sell.

It's been gigged a lotttttt and has a few marks to show for it, plus string wear on the fretboard but all of this just adds to how lovely it is. I've shown the biggest mark on it in the picture but it's not actually visible when looking at the bass as it's tucked around the corner. Do you think accounts find it hard to sell their calculators?

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, alternatively if you have any answers please feel free to share. Cheers and good luck.
[/quote]