Why become a member? ×

Quick! Grab a Bargain Worth £1200 for £350. Really?

I know some Squiers are much sought after , but....

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/fender-squier-jazz-bass-guitar-worth-1200-red-and-white-with-new-strings-strap-and-bag/1053782533#photo-content

I know it's got new strings bag and strap.. am i missing something?

Edited by Donnyboy

[quote name='stubass' timestamp='1396184578' post='2410697']
Ha, already posted this link here. His wife's in for a nasty surprise on her big day!
[/quote]

Ehm, maybe I'm missing something ( again ) :scratch_one-s_head: , but whats the deal about the nasty surprise/big day ?

C'mon, spill the beans!

[quote name='Donnyboy' timestamp='1396340593' post='2412359']
Ehm, maybe I'm missing something ( again ) :scratch_one-s_head: , but whats the deal about the nasty surprise/big day ?

C'mon, spill the beans!
[/quote]

He,s getting married poor bugger :(

"I'm trying to sell it babe, honest, look here's the advert... it's not my fault if the market's sluggish is it? Look, why don't I just keep it for now and we try to sell some of your shoes instead? You've got an awful lot of them and... love, put that kitchen knife down... you've got a lot and you've never even worn some of... ok, joke's over, put the knife down... errm, sweetheart..?..."

[quote name='UglyDog' timestamp='1396367422' post='2412759']
"I'm trying to sell it babe, honest, look here's the advert... it's not my fault if the market's sluggish is it? Look, why don't I just keep it for now and we try to sell some of your shoes instead? You've got an awful lot of them and... love, put that kitchen knife down... you've got a lot and you've never even worn some of... ok, joke's over, put the knife down... errm, sweetheart..?..."
[/quote]

I feel flattered. http://basschat.co.uk/topic/233173-this-is-what-i-have-to-put-up-with/page__view__findpost__p__2407885