Why become a member? ×

Surrey Amps!

winghamwill

Hi Guys,

Recently I have been building my first tube guitar amp, all was going well until I needed some transformers, so i had a search around and came across surrey amps, they were only 10 minutes from where i live so i gave them a ring and spoke to the guys down there who said to come in and see what they could do. I went in and took what i had built, and they were extremely helpful, they not only found me the right transformers, but have given me so much help along the way where i would have otherwise been totally clueless!

When speaking to the guys at surrey amps they said that they were doing their own amp project which they were currently testing (and have had very good feedback!) their first prototype bass head and cab from what is going to be the start of JEM Amplification.

Surrey amps currently works mainly with repairs, and specialize in Ampeg. I would highly recommend these guys. If you are looking for high quality servicing or repairs this is the place!

http://www.surreyamps.co.uk/

Cheers

Will