Why become a member? ×

Acme Low B2 4ohm *SOLD*
£400

chrkelly

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1406300809' post='2510395']
How is this still here?
[/quote]
But for my dodgy back it wouldn't be and I'd have it back. The best cab I have ever owned in terms of clarity and ability to carry the lows

Hi I'm not familiar with the Acme cab. I play classic country and need a warm, punchy round sound to keep the groove. Some guys are using 15's and others 4x10's. Would I get the sound I need from this cab? Thanks

[quote name='ferg36' timestamp='1406461669' post='2511596']
Hi I'm not familiar with the Acme cab. I play classic country and need a warm, punchy round sound to keep the groove. Some guys are using 15's and others 4x10's. Would I get the sound I need from this cab? Thanks
[/quote]

Hi Ferg, if your fingers can get a warm, punchy round sound out of your bass, this cab will replicate that. It's very transparent, what you put in is what you get out. If you more of anything, it takes eq very well & you can adjust the mid & hi driver levels via attenuators on the back of the cab. It can put out a hell of a lot of low end for its size.

[quote name='chrkelly' timestamp='1406453275' post='2511509']
Cheers guys, would have thought this would have sold ages ago but everyone must be completely skint.

Feel free to make me a SENSIBLE offer...
[/quote] don't tempt me with another one! stereo amp 4ohms a side.... :D a vertical 4x10

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1406477954' post='2511778']
don't tempt me with another one! stereo amp 4ohms a side.... :D a vertical 4x10
[/quote]

What you need Luke is a TecAmp BonaFide 350 Watts a side into 4 Ohms ;)

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1406537637' post='2512146']

What you need Luke is a TecAmp BonaFide 350 Watts a side into 4 Ohms ;)
[/quote] prob want a bit more power than that for these cabs... My old puma at 500w pet side would do the trick!