Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Schroeder 1212L 800W 4Ohm Cab
£285

discreet

[b]*SOLD* Schroeder 1212L 800W 4Ohm Cab[/b]

Didn't think I'd be putting this up for sale [i]ever [/i]and I do so very reluctantly indeed, because this cab is totally brilliant. However, I can't see any situation where I would not rather use my recently-acquired Barefaced Big One and I just can't afford to have a cab hanging around taking up space and doing nothing, so here it is.

I'm looking for a quick sale as (surprise) there is something else I stupidly want, so whoever would like to take advantage of my stupidity will be getting a superb one-cab solution that is loud, light and very punchy indeed. Two 12" drivers, one angled in the cab, a 250W bullet tweeter with adjustable attenuator on the back. Jack and Speakon inputs. This is the 4ohm version rated at 800W RMS. 40Hz - 18kHz. 16 X 16 X 24 inches and 19 kilos (42lb).

It has been gigged and is not in absolutely mint condition, but is very sound structurally - it has many years of life left in it yet - and you can put an awful lot of power through it without any kind of complaint, fart, rumble, rattle or distortion. It is famously the quintessential gigging cab - it cuts through any live mix and in any room. You will be heard! :)

Terms are collection-only at this time, but if lack of delivery is the only thing stopping you from going ahead and buying it, then PM me and we'll talk. I will even INCLUDE the pictured Markbass Mark Stand for added value - FREE, GRATIS and FOR NOTHING! Cash on collection or bank transfer only, please - and no trades. Cab is located in SE London near the A205 South Circular.

Whoever buys this will love it to death as I do - and if I had the luxury of choice I would keep it. Also remember that these are relatively scarce and they don't come up for sale that often - especially not at this price!

In conclusion then, if you have GAS for a Barefaced (or other high-end one-cab solution) but you just don't have the necessary bundle of folding loot, then this would be very practical and affordable no-compromise alternative. Get in and buy it while you can!

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

Will you send to Mars?
Are those 15" or 18" drivers? Why is one of them a lot smaller than the other?
How many drivers are there in fact?

On second thoughts, just drop it. I'll take the Big One. Wouldn't want to be stuck with THIS guy on the badge:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1397995863' post='2429295']

[/quote]

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1398002794' post='2429401']
Wouldn't want to be stuck with THIS guy on the badge:
[/quote]

Well I hadn't noticed that, Bert! Note to purchasers: If you buy this cab my face will NO LONGER be on the badge - it'll be YOUR face. But ONLY if you look at the badge directly, as above. :D

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1398003492' post='2429412']
Note to purchasers: If you buy this cab my face will NO LONGER be on the badge - it'll be YOUR face. But ONLY if you look at the badge directly, as above. :D
[/quote]

:lol:
Expecting customers from overseas, Mark? :D ;) :ph34r:

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1398004146' post='2429421']
Is it your face or a faker :ph34r:
[/quote]

Good question, Karl, and very to the point. That stock head is a trademark. We wouldn't wanna annoy Discreet International Corporation Korea, and this place is a ****enfaker free zone! ;)

BTW, good luck with the sale, Mark!

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1398018301' post='2429610']
:lol:
Expecting customers from overseas, Mark? :D ;) :ph34r:

Good question, Karl, and very to the point. That stock head is a trademark. We wouldn't wanna annoy Discreet International Corporation Korea, and this place is a ****enfaker free zone! ;)

BTW, good luck with the sale, Mark!
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: