Why become a member? ×

Haven't I seen this before?

Something about the scratch plate makes me think I've seen this before.

This quote also sounds familiar:

[size=5][i][b]"[color=#000000]and the custom made pickguard covers additional routs where it look as if another set of P pickups were installed nearer the bridge. The battery is under the pickguard too."[/color][/b][/i][/size]

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-Fender-Precision-Bass-1979-USA-Olympic-White-Hard-case-P-X-Jazz-/181375780388?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a3ad6c624"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a3ad6c624[/url]

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='lemmywinks' timestamp='1398595124' post='2435533']
One thing I always find offputting is when the sellers describe additional routing but don't show pictures of it, immediately makes me think "hack job".
[/quote]

Yep - tbh, I'd be up there for a look under the scratchplate before I parted with any cash. Could go either way really couldn't it?

They've got some lovely kit for sale on their site though, the Overwater Jazz in Satin Sunburst is making my wallet tingle...

Yes it's been around before, definitely would have to see what's under that monster pick guard before buying :o could be OK with a double P installation, anything would be better than the overdose of tort :P