Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Quik-Lok BS-625 Dual Amp/Cab Stand
£60

[b]*SOLD* Quik-Lok BS-625 Dual Amp/Cab Stand[/b]

Now surplus to requirements, up for sale is this as-new dual amp stand from Quik-Lok. Will hold various combinations of amps and cabs. Strong and well-made, as you would expect from Quik-Lok. It cost me £76 new in total and I'm looking for [b]£55 posted[/b] for it. It's been used in anger no more than three times. Here's the blurb and specs from Quik-Lok:

'This heavy duty, fully adjustable A-frame stand features a dual set of robust, height-adjustable, foldable support arms that ensure maximum versatility of use and allow for a variety of applications. The BS625 can be configured to securely hold various sized combo amplifiers, up to two 12'' speaker cabinets and cabinet/amp head combinations.

'The tilt-back bottom amp holders are height adjustable to 4 positions, and can safely accommodate large size combo amps or speaker cabinets with up to 2 x 12'' speakers. The top amp platform, featuring 6 height posit ions with safety locking pin and tilt adjustability, will securely hold combo amplifiers and amp heads. When positioned horizontally and with folded support arms, the top platform can also become a very suitable accommodation for guitar effects, rack cases or small mixers, leaving enough room for up to a 27.5'' (70 cm) high combo amplifier to be placed on the bottom support arms.

'Tilt-back design and height adjust ability allow for ideal amp positioning from floor, optimal sound and fine quality list ening. Soft, rubber rest pads hold amps firmly in place. Folds completely flat for easy portability and storage.

[b]Top platform[/b]
Height: 27 cm (10.6") Width: 37 cm (15.6") Depth:19 cm (7.5")
Ground elevation:54 to 75 cm (21.3" to 30")

[b]Lower platform [/b]
Max Width: 37.5 to 50 cm (14.8" to 19.7") Depth:19 cm (7.5")
Ground elevation: 8 to 19 cm (3.2" to 7.5")

[b]General Dimensions [/b]
Depth: 49 /64 cm (19.3" /25.2")
Width: 51.5 cm (20.3")
[size=4]Gap between platforms: [/size][size=4]36 to 55 cm (14.2" to 21.7") [/size]
Height (folded): 65 cm (25.6")
Frame tube size: 30 x 30 mm
Weight Capacity: 40 kg (88.2 lb)
Weight: 6.7 kg (14.7 lb)'

Pics:

So there you have it. [b]£55 posted. [/b]Payment via bank transfer only please, and no trades. I will despatch the item by the most appropriate means and PM the buyer an ETA and tracking information.

My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/page__view__findpost__p__1369764"]here[/url]. [size=4]I thank you! :)[/size]

Edited by discreet