Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP112ER. Price Drop £950. SOLD
£1000

funkle

Hi all

Ok, I am going to seriously regret this, but I need to raise funds, and my other stuff is taking a little while to sell.

Up for grabs is my Bergantino IP112ER. I suspect if you are reading the ad you probably already know what it is about, but for those who do not: it's a powered cabinet with DSP and compression built in to give a fabulously voiced cab for electric bass which is seriously loud. You need to use a preamp with these to get the best out of them. They are no longer made, but seriously good.

I've used a variety of preamps with it - Aguilar TH500, Sansamp BDDI, Zoom MS60B and B3, and even the front end of my GB Streamliner - all with great success. I've also plugged straight in for quieter practice sessions at home with no preamp (using active basses) and gotten excellent results.

I've been using the Berg CN112 as an extension cab for it - rarely, and mostly just for kicks - but I just do not need that sort of incredible volume.

It is in excellent condition and of course fully working order. The handle had gotten a bit worn after further usage so I got in touch with Jim Bergantino and he sent a replacement over to Mark at Bass Direct for me, now installed. [list]
[*]50lbs
[*]1x12" + tweeter
[*]1000W built in plate amp - 500W into the 8 ohm 12" in the cab itself, plus another 500W on tap for powering an 8 ohm extension cab
[*]15 3/4" H x 18 1/12" W x 15"D
[*]Comes with padded cover, instruction sheet, 2 x XLR to 1/4" cables (one short and another custom made long one), power cable
[/list]
[b]I will ship anywhere, at your expense. Get in touch with me for a shipping quote.[/b]

[b][s]£1000[/s] NOW £950 + shipping to your door. SOLD. [/b]Paypal and Bank Transfer both fine, bank transfer preferred.

Pete

Edited by funkle

Highly recommended bit of kit. I've yet to experience mine with another cab so need to get saving.
A rare oppertinity to get a very professional system, get a decent preamp and you won't be disappointed :)

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1400924905' post='2458175']
Highly recommended bit of kit. I've yet to experience mine with another cab so need to get saving.
[/quote]

I had one of these. Yes they are voiced for another specific Berg Cab, but anything 8 ohms will work just fine. I ran mine with a 15" cab and it was beasty.

• 2 weeks later...