Why become a member? ×

Matt freeman (upgraded) ft(WITHDRAWN)
£380

danbowskill

Here is my squire matt freeman bass, meant to be £340 for trade not £380(can't change it?)which is fair considering upgrades and condition.don't let the name fool you, this is of exceptional quality( as reviews over the net will tell you) similar neck to the cv bass and based on his 77 p ( 42mm nut)I have upgraded the pickups to dimarzio dp122's(the originals will be provided(standards are similar to Mexican pup)the dimarzio's really thump them lows n mids :-)also fitted a kiorgan wiring loom( premium pots and cap) with some nice flat top knobs.
The feel of the neck and sound of this bass is absolutly awsome,it is my number 1 bass that I always go to ,easily on par with a Mia p.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfCdsGO8EqY[/media]
Is fitted with a mint blue scratch plate( black provided) the bass colour is more yellow than in these pics
Great condition ( less than 8 months old).
Reason for trade is I have mainly used p basses but now fancy a change up:-) jazz,pj w.h.y?
Willing to post, no hardcase but will come in fender box well packed.

Edited by danbowskill

These basses are fab, that pick up is a personal fav and the overall rock solid build quality mean you're getting a belter! I really enjoyed playing mine and only I'm hankering for a 5 string... ooh i'll need to have words with myself :)

Just took her out and noticed a small nick in the varnish on top of the head stock( wood is fine).carefully touched it up with some clear.not very noticeable tried to show in pic.... Knock a tenner off price.

Edited by danbowskill

Sorry to all that have shown an interest.
having just played a friends u.s standard p then this at our practice rooms i know i will just regret it :-( and although gas for other gear is killing me,i know i wont get anything near this for the money.
these top end squires are a true treat....with added little outgoings (new pups and maybe pots etc)you will have a top notch bass at a fraction of the cost of somthing that feels and sounds similar.......if your not to bothered about the squire logo! i like the fact it says that ;-)

Edited by danbowskill