Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA BB2004 EXCELLENT -- sold
£700

fernandobicho

Hello! hum... That's what I read somewhere, but I'm not shure if it's the NT preamp....

From web:....
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3]4 string thru neck active bass with pj pickups. It is a high quality instrument, largely the same as the still current Nathan East signature Yamaha 5 string. In fact I saw Verdine White with Earth Wind and Fire last year - he was playing what looked like one of these basses. It has individual bridges for each string and quality unbranded machine heads. The are are very smooth - possibly by Gotoh. The preamp is [/size][/font][b][size=4]based on the Yamaha Nathan East NE-1 EQ pedal[/size][/b][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][size=3], with a sweepable mid control making it easy to get that jazz bass Jaco style growl from the bridge pickup. It can also do a good impersonation of a precision bass. The neck through build means it has no heel and acess to all 24 frets is easy. The neck is a medium C shape and it has a low action. The fretboard looks like rosewood, with jazz bass style block pearloid markers.[/size][/font]

Edited by fernandobicho